HP is one of the leading printer brands used by billions of users around the world. HP printers have the latest technology and an affordable cost that helps users select according to their budget. The HP printer is well known for its best-qualified and best-rated printer brand. HP printer comes with Wi-Fi technology that allows users to perform various printing tasks without problems.
Users can protect their HP printer using a password. But sometimes users face problems when they forget their HP printer password. If you do not know the password reset procedure for the HP printer, read this article and follow the step-by-step procedure to recover it.
If users have forgotten the password of their HP printer, they can easily retrieve it through the following steps:
1) First, make sure your computer is connected to the HP printer network.
2) Open your browser and then type https: //192.168.223 in the address bar. And press the Enter key that will redirect to the EWS page of the printer.
3) Now the EWS page will open and then click on the Network section.
4) Click on the HP Wireless Direct icon, which is available at the top, and then click on Edit Settings.
5) After that, you must enter a new password for your HP printer and then re-enter it to confirm.
6) Click on the Apply tab.
Follow given below steps to troubleshoot printer driver unavailable in Windows 10 problem:
Changing a HP printer cartridge can be a challenging task, but if you follow these simple instructions, you will find it very easy.