However, Microsoft offers the best Outlook email service, but sometimes its customers get stuck to change Outlook password. We know that it is very important to change outlook password on a regular basis because it contains our confidential information. The hackers always try to steal our confidential information whether it is related to our bank details or anything else.
If you are one of those customers who is experiencing technical problem in Outlook password change.
Then follow the below steps:
- Browse https://account.microsoft.com/account/outlook, the Microsoft Sign In page opens.
- In the Top Right Corner, click Sign In.
- Enter Email, Phone or Skype to get Sign In and click Next.
- Enter Outlook password and click Sign In.
- Go to the Security section and click Update, the Security Basics page opens.
- In Changing Your Password section, click Change Password option.
- Select the mode of password recovery either your phone number or alternate email address.
- Enter the recovery code in the respective field that you received on your mobile number or email address and click Next.
- Enter New Password and Re-enter Password in respective fields.
- Click Save to exit.
After following the above-given steps you can easily change your outlook password and can secure your outlook account from strangers.
If you are still experiencing difficulty in Outlook password change then contact to an authentic email support service provider to rescue your account related issues as early as possible.